Our Let's Fix Lunch book makes it easy, and fun, to prepare meals that are good for you and good for the planet.
The eco friendly cookbook features delicious, waste free recipes for sandwiches, salads, soups, snacks, and more.
An inspiring guide for anyone who wants to do their small part to save the earth, Let's Fix Lunch makes it simple to create a sustainable, waste free home.
- Easy to make recipes for all home cooks
- Includes more than 50 simple tips for reducing food waste and plastic use
- Features a handy guide to buying in bulk, meal prepping, and food storage
Our eco conscious cookbook is written by Kat Nouri, founder of the beloved, environmentally friendly kitchen brand Stasher.
Let's Fix Lunch is the perfect kitchen companion for eco conscious parents and office workers.
- Brims with bright, vivid photographs of tasty dishes and beautifully packed lunches
- Perfect gift for anyone who tries to live a waste free, low plastic, and environmentally friendly lifestyle
- Packed with inspired, accessible meal prep ideas and techniques
This book is hardback and measures 19 cm x 24 cm x 1.8 cm