Our Indian Spice Tins are a must have for any foodie who is interested in creating authentic Indian cuisines in the comfort of their home. The award-winning Indian spice collection offers a gorgeous mix of artisan Indian spices carefully selected for flavour and freshness, giving you everything you need to produce deliciously fragrant Indian dishes.
Winner of The Great Taste Award and Gift of the Year Winners 2021, the series of Spice Tins are created by Spice Kitchen, a family-owned ethically sourced company run by mother and son team Sanjay and Shashi Aggarwal (aka Mamma Spice & Baby Spice!) Whose expertise and knowledge with spices and spice blends alongside remaining true to their cultural heritage are the foundation of the wonderful Spice Kitchen.
Each spice tin is beautifully wrapped in a vibrant hand sewn Sari, which makes a fantastic ready to go gift for food enthusiasts, experienced and aspiring chefs who wish to elevate authentic Indian food. These tins are especially popular with those looking for “difficult to buy for” men in their lives. Why not give them the unique and tasty gift of food!
The Indian Spice Tin (traditionally known as Masala Dabba) contains nine core spices which includes;
- Garam Masala (20g) **Great Taste Award Winner**
- Chilli Powder (20g)
- Cumin Seeds (20g)
- Ground Coriander (20g)
- Turmeric Powder (20g)
- Mustard Seeds (20g)
- Cassia (5g)
- Cardamom (2g)
- Cloves (1g)
Each spice can be used singularly or blended together to create an endless array of different recipes.
We are sure everyone at some point has had the same feeling of finding a delicious recipe with a big list of spices you will need to buy. Fear not, the Indian Spice collection has everything you need, you will only need to buy your fresh ingredients. Keep your tins stocked and start creating flavoursome curries and Indian recipes for your friends and family!
Some facts you will love…
- Free recipe guide with lots of quick and easy dishes as well as our family favourites
- Handmade in the UK with love
- Every time you buy a spice tin, you are helping to ensure a schoolchild receives a nutritious meal in the UK and India
- Spice blends are made fresh in small batches here in the UK
- Looks gorgeous in your kitchen
- Blends are freshly made in small batches and then sealed for optimum freshness and flavour
- Durable stainless steel Indian spice tin for use and for storage and display. The ribbed lid helps to retain the freshness of the spices along with a perspex lid.
- Seven removable smaller tins for convenience and a small metal spoon for accurate dispensing
- Selected and mixed the old-fashioned way
- Refills available at affordable prices
- No additives, artificial flavouring or preservatives
Measures 19 cm