Take saving bees to the next level with our limited-edition bee revival kit. Now available in a sustainable bamboo design.
The keyring capsule contains a glass vial of energising sugar water for bees and a selection of British wildflowers in the form of seed balls. This dual function not only equips you for bee emergencies during the warmer months but also allows you to provide a natural source of food. The seeds are the perfect size to fit inside the capsule along with the sugar water so you can scatter seeds and save bees anywhere and anytime.
The lightweight, smooth keyring, in beautiful wood grain, is made from 100% sustainably sourced bamboo to assure you that your bee rescues are conserving our (and their) world.
The all-year-round bee saver kits is the perfect sustainable gift for wildlife and bee-lovers.
Some key features:
- The Beevive dual use keyring is custom embossed and comes with gold detailing and a gold metal keyring attachment. Attach to your keys or bag to save a bee in an emergency.
- Each kit comes with a handful of wildflower seed balls and a pre-filled bottle with a natural cork top, containing an ambrosia bee food syrup that can be refilled and reused.
- The seed balls are native and sourced in the UK, made from clay, peat-free compost, chilli powder and wildflower seeds.
- Includes ‘Welcome to the team’ leaflet and instructions for use, made from 100% recycled fibres and presented on a beautiful wildflower card for gifting.
- Beevive will plant one tree for every single keyring purchased.
- Designed and assembled in Devon, UK.
Please note: this product is not a toy. Not suitable for children. Replace liquid within 12 months of purchase.
Measures 12.5 cm x 1.5 cm x 1.5 cm